- We kindly ask our guests to respect the environment.
- Breakfast is served from 8:30 – 10:30am.
- Check in at 15:00, check out is at 11:00am. Late check out is at 18:00 for a fee of 20 Euros.
- Masseria Montenapoleone is not liable for the theft of unattended items and belongings on the property. We encourage all guests to use the safe box in the suites and rooms.
- Damage to the hotel’s property: we reserve the right to charge the guests the cost of rectifying the damage caused by deliberate, negligent or reckless acts of the guests to the property or structure.
- We invite you to be environmentally conscious and to switch off all your lights when you leave the room, or when the sun is still up.
- We invite the guests to use water with care. Avoid waste in order to respect nature’s resources and our solar system.
- No smoking in the rooms under any condition.
- In order to guarantee a peaceful environment we ask our guests to avoid loud noises, shouting and any breach of the peace.
- For good safety measures all external cooking and heating apparatus, including hot plates are not allowed in the suites and rooms.